Microsoft Remote Desktop Services User CAL 2016 Volume licence
Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop Services (RDS) are great for centrally managing the desktop infrastructures at your company. With RDS, you can link employees at remote locations to your network just as easily as using a virtual desktop infrastructure for virtualizing processes. Save time and provide relief to your IT experts with centrally controlled desktop solutions.
Remote Desktop Services (RDS) offer an extensive range of
- RD Web Access standardization
- With RemoteApp authorization and filters, you can define which applications users will see
- Bitmap acceleration for 3D applications and other media, such as Silverlight and Flash
- Improved management of Remote Desktop Session host servers, including App-V for RDS
- Scalable, uniform connection brokers for both session desktops and VDI desktops
With a user CAL, you acquire a CAL for one user, who can then access the server software to use its services. The user CAL is completely independent from the device being used for access.
- Scope of delivery
- Licence right
- Single Language
- State of product