Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus Volume licence
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus contains: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Office Online, Access, Skype for Business
Thanks modern look with time-saving functions and integrated tools for collaboration, Microsoft Office Professional Plus allows you to effortlessly create professional-looking documents. This version allows the look of Office to be adapted to your individual wishes and contains new applications that make teamwork easier and bring it to a new level. Regardless of the device used, several users are able to access a document at the same time with Office 2016 versions of the proven Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote desktop applications, and work on them together. Using OneDrive allows you to save your documents to the Cloud enabling you to access your documents anywhere with any device. The interface for touch operation has also been optimised. A further improvement for Mícrosoft Office 2016 is the 'Tell Me' search assistant used for quickly finding the desired functions without much effort by entering the corresponding keywords in a search field. Along with the well-known Office components, Office Professional Plus also contains a revised version of either the Lync or 'Skype for Business' messaging service.
With the help of Mícrosoft Office 2016's new applications and possibilities, the software enables you to be productive without being tied down by location or time. Visualising data in Excel is made easier by new diagram types allowing you to work more efficiently and forecast future trends based on available data. The new PowerPoint is able to display in real time how your graphics are arranged using intelligent guidelines
Particular features of the Professional Plus version:
Compliance and archiving
- By setting retention guidelines with Outlook emails, specify whether emails are archived directly or deleted, and prevent data loss with the help of Outlook Guidelines
- Check spreadsheets for errors with the 'Inquire in Excel' tool
- Efficiently process and integrate large amounts of data from various sources, analyse it with Excel's own Power Pivot function, and bring documents together in an interactive Power View
- Hold VoIP calls with Lync Client or Skype for Business by dialling directly from your contacts list and forwarding them to other devices
Information Rights Management (IRM) and guidelines
- Protect data from unauthorised use
Chat messages, attendance notifications and language
- Communicate easily with people from around the world with Skype for Business and the Office tools
- Use the new website mailboxes to encourage teamwork by restricted access for members to project-specific documents
Warning! Windows installer versions (MSI) cannot be installed alongside click-and-run versions!
Scope of delivery
2016 Professional Plus
State of product
HINT: Please note that we cannot provide a program image for download. A data carrier is required for successful installation. You'll also find licenses with a matching data medium in our shop.