Microsoft Remote Desktop Services Device CAL 2012 Volume licence
Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop Services (RDS) are great for centrally managing the desktop infrastructures at your company. With RDS, you can link employees at remote locations to your network just as easily as using a virtual desktop infrastructure for virtualizing processes. Save time and provide relief to your IT experts with centrally controlled desktop solutions.
Remote Desktop Services (RDS) offer an extensive range of Features:
- RD Web Access standardization
- With RemoteApp authorization and filters, you can define which applications users will see
- Bitmap acceleration for 3D applications and other media, such as Silverlight and Flash
- Improved management of Remote Desktop Session host servers, including App-V for RDS
- Scalable, uniform connection brokers for both session desktops and VDI desktops
The license is linked to the respective device. You'll need a license for each device on which the software is going to be used. However, the number of users who use the device is irrelevant.
- Scope of delivery
- License right
- Single Language
- State of product